Saturday, October 15, 2011

AH, Saturday Morning Cartoons

When I was a kid, getting up at 7am on Saturday morning was not a chore because the television spewed out cartoons. It seemed like it did for hours. Then the parents would send us outside to expend the rest of our cereal sugar rush until lunchtime.

In the later life, You Tube offered me a chance to try out one of their contraptions. This one they dubbed "Go Animate". Since I am a poor artist, I stretched out this promo offer of Google, er, uh, I mean You Tube's and managed to get to produce 2 [wow a lot of twos] cartoons out of the deal. Using templates a casual viewer of ye ol' You Tube would recognize, here are the only cartoon's I've produced so far, as they say....

"Osama Dead? Osama Alive?"

CARTOON #1

"Illegal War"

CARTOON #2

Enjoy it fer cryin' out loud....

No comments: